A man ate hotpot and got tapeworms in his brain. He had to be dewormed.

A construction worker in China suffered from headaches and seizures after eating pork and mutton from a spicy hot pot meal. Doctors found tapeworms in his brain, according to a new medical report. Health

A healthy man was licked by his dog. He was dead within weeks.

It wasn’t until his fourth day in the hospital that a blood test revealed that the man had a type of bacteria found in the saliva of healthy dogs and cats. Health

Deadly measles outbreak hits children in Samoa after anti-vaccine fears

The government has declared a state of emergency and mandated children and teenagers get immunized, as CDC sent officials to help. Health

Why romaine lettuce keeps getting recalled for E. coli contamination

The CDC again warns people to throw out romaine before Thanksgiving. Health

‘There’s something terribly wrong’: Americans are dying young at alarming rates

A massive study of U.S. mortality shows a grim trend in life expectancy across racial lines. Health